Thursday, June 26, 2014

DIY: Mason Jar Solar Lights



Mason Jar Solar Lights


I found this awesome idea while browsing Facebook. I love ideas like this. It's unique and completely do-able! Plus, you can't have too many mason jars around the house. I'm definitely doing this.

Okay, so step 1 is to get some mason jars and solar lights. (like these)


Next, you'll need to remove the stick from the solar lights and the lids from the jars. Take the solar lights and place them inside the jars. You should glue them to the top of the jars so they are secure. For this you can use a glue gun. (super glue would probably work as well)


After it dries, it's done! It's super easy and so cute! Set them on your porch, around a pool, or what I'm gonna try to do is hang them around the front porch area.


This is what it looks like at night. I love it!


Hope you all like this idea and if you do this project, let me know how it went! If you have any extra steps or wanna add an idea to this DIY.. do so in the comments. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment